CX332 Cycling Shoe
As you're tracking the race-winning line through the narrowing chicane, maddeningly shifting the gears to find optimal power and acceleration to weave between pinching riders, you need your shoes to be dialed and just as capable as your performance demands. And the Lake CX332 road-cycling shoe is a performance-minded racing companion that is also highly comfortable for longer training days.
A Dual 80K Force carbon sole offers a high stiffness-to-weight ratio that sacrifices little to the top-tier CX403. A semi-flexible fiber glass insole works to reduce hot-spots and swelling that sap power and desire as training-miles progress. Performance extends to the heel cup where molded carbon, receiving Thermaform treatment, offers a custom fit to control heel-slip during high-tension situations. The Boa dials offer one-handed, incremental adjustments, and the Klite Kangaroo leather upper and perforated lining offer a natural material for durability and performance.
- Lightweight, breathable, carbon road-shoe for all-day training
- Kangaroo leather upper material is naturally performance-ready
- Dual 80k Force Carbon Sole offers high stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Internal Thermaform carbon fiber heel counter for performance fit
- Dual Boa dials are clutch in critical racing conditions
- Inner sole allows foot to flex and maintain ride-long comfort
- Item #LKCZ02D
- Upper Material
- Klite Kangaroo leather
- Outlast (perforated)
- IP1 BOA Push/Pull (Dual Side)
- semi-flexible fiber glass
- Lake Race (100% Carbon Fiber)
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3 hole
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38.5] 8.2oz (233g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.