Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Ibis Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x Gravel Bike
The Ibis Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x Gravel Bike is a favorite amongst gravel grinders thanks to its incredible versatility. Whether riding on a gravel road, singletrack, or a paved trail, the lightweight carbon monocoque frame and carbon Enve Cross Disc Fork deliver exceptional stability and shock absorption to keep us riding confidently. Its balanced geometry features a 72-degree headtube angle and a steep seat tube angle to keep us comfortable in a power-loaded position over the pedals.
The Hakka MX is spec'd with the Rival AXS 1x groupset to provide modern, intuitive shifting for a smooth, efficient ride. The 12-speed 10-50T cassette pairs with a 42T alloy chainring to provide a huge range of gearing to conquer anything in our path, while the SRAM Rival disc brakes provide pinpoint control in our quick stops. We roll on Stan's Grail rims with Maxxis Rambler tires to ensure we have the grip to crush our next off-road adventure ride.
- A gravel grinder built for any and all adventures
- Carbon frame and fork provide stability and durability
- Internal cable routing offers a sleek, aerodynamic look
- Versatile geometry keeps us comfortable on long rides
- Spec'd with Rival AXS 1x groupset for intuitive shifting
- 12-speed cassette with 10-50T and a 42T chainring for optimal gearing
- Stan's Grail rims with Maxxis Rambler tires keep us rolling fast
- T47 bottom bracket delivers a quiet, creak-free ride
- Item #IBSB0BV