Races don't always take place on the smoothest stretches of tarmac around, and often, they're better for it. Of course, the French rubbermasters at Hutchinson are already aware of that; graced with arguably the greatest of the Spring Classics in their own backyard, they know what it takes to race, not simply ride, the famed cobbles between a certain two French cities. Though we all don't have the luxury of racing the Classics every year, our own Fondos, gravel races, and training rides can be wrought with rough, unpredictable road surfaces.
When you need to power through courses that test your bike handling and strength, make sure you're sitting atop Hutchinson's ultralight Sector 32 Tire. It won't give you Boonen's unparalleled legs or the ability to jump over fallen riders à la Sagan, but this dual-compound, high-TPI tire will keep you rolling quickly and with control over terrain that aims to drag you down. Whether you're on a lithe endurance frame or an energetic gravel grinder, the Sector 32's Hardskin protection will encourage you to barrel into tricky spots and rail tight corners with the reassurance that this race tire was made for the rough stuff.
- Embrace rough race courses and gravel rides with this tire
- 32mm width ideal for endurance, commuter, or gravel frames
- Dual-compound construction delivers both grip and speed
- Hardskin protection shields against flats and punctures
- High TPI and low weight suit the Sector for racing
- Tubeless-ready construction requires Protect'Air MAX sealant