T1 Clipless Pedal
The HT Components T1 Clipless Pedal blends a sturdy platform of support with the secure cleat retention required to rock a burly enduro course. A precise, CNC-machined aluminum body gives these pedals strength while keeping them light, with replaceable pins around the perimeter of the pedal to strengthen the platform and provide grip in the event of a missed clip-in. The T1 is the lightest of HT Components' clipless pedal offerings at just a claimed 368 grams, ensuring they won't weigh you down on the transitions.
- A clipless pedal built tough for enduro abuse
- Machined aluminum body balances light weight and strength
- Replaceable pins provide extra grip
- Smooth-spinning EVO+ bearings
- Item #HTO000S
- [body] extruded/CNC machined aluminum, [spindle] CNC machined cr-moly
- Compatible Components
- HT Components X1 and X1F cleats
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help