Why We Like The Hope Tech 4 E4 Disc Brake and Lever Set
We love the Hope Tech 4 E4 Hydraulic disc brakes because they offer maximum stopping power in a lightweight and sleek package. The E4 has 30 percent more power over the Tech 3 model. It has a durable construction, with the caliper being made of a one-piece, CNC-machined aluminum alloy and an aluminum lever, too. The lever features a tool-free reach adjustment and a bite point adjustment, so we can get the perfect lever feel and pad contact for our riding style. The lever is compatible with shifter standards for seamless integration, and the improved shape is more ergonomic to help with braking. The Tech 4 E4 has a hybrid piston design for smoother and more reliable movement, and a phenolic insert helps to dissipate heat on long descents.
- Trail and enduro brake with a sleek and lightweight design
- Four pistons of stopping power give us confidence on the descents
- Improved lever design is more ergonomic
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustments at the lever
- Phenolic insert in caliper helps to dissipate heat on long descents
- Item #HPEB00D
- Lever Adjustability
- pad contact, reach adjust
- one-piece aluminum, 4-piston
- Mount Type
- post mount
- not included
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov