Windstopper Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
The wind can really get howling in those early hours of the morning before sunrise. However, that's the only time of the day you're able to squeeze in a bike ride around your busy schedule. So, throw off your bed covers and throw on the Gore Bike Wear Windstopper Baselayer Shirt get your daily road ride underway in protective comfort. Boasting a burly Gore Windstopper membrane, this baselayer cuts through whipping winds when you're working hard in the saddle, while its stretchy design and flatlocked seams allow you to move freely in chafe-free comfort from start to finish.
- Advanced tech abounds in this cycling baselayer
- Gore Windstopper provides windproof protection (duh)
- Stretchy poly fabric moves as you do in active pursuits
- Minimized seams are flatlocked for chafe-free comfort
- Extra long back adds coverage from splashback on the road
- Item #GWR0069
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [main fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 88% polyproylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 27, 2022
My Favorite Baselayer
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
Size is true for US - XL. Fits perfect. Not tight sleeve cuffs like some. I have several different base layers to choose from on cold mornings. This is the one.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help