Why We Like The Truant Shorts
The Giro Truant Shorts have us sneaking out of the office early and calling our kids out of school for memorable “doctors appointments”. Fitting in at the office as well as they do the trail, we’re glad we’re wearing these for those moments we’re longing for making memories outdoors. The shorts fit casually and comfortably, and they’re a great way to save time from having to change into ride specific clothing. The durable shorts fit in at the weekend BBQ as well as they do on the trail, and we’re wearing these comfortable shorts a lot more than just on the weekends.
- Comfortable and casual shorts for daily wear
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric breathes well
- Two large hand pockets store plenty of goodies
- Below the knee cut is stylish for casual situations
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist for secure fit