When the mornings turn brisk, the trees start to show off their colors, and fat bike season approaches, it's time to start thinking about finding a helmet that will keep you warmer than the super-vented summer fare. Giro's Timberwolf Helmet is designed with chilly temperatures in mind and borrows inspiration from snow helmet profiles to add a dose of cozy comfort to your cold weather rides.
The Timberwolf's Thermostat Control ventilation system lets you easily adjust how much air gets through to maintain your microclimate, while a brushed fleece liner and removable ear pads provide much appreciated warmth and protection from the elements. The Timberwolf features Giro's In Form Fit system, which utilizes a quick-turning dial for up to six centimeters of fit adjustment and a vertical turning option that lets you adjust fore-aft positioning, even on the fly.
- A cold-weather helmet for commuting and fat bikepacking
- In-mold construction increases structural integrity
- Brushed fleece lining and removable ear pads provide warmth
- Adjustable ventilation tailors airflow to the weather
- Front Stack Ventilation reduces goggle fogging
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00CN
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- In Form system
- Thermostat Control (adjustable), Stack Ventilation
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Shell Material
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.