When the mornings turn brisk, the trees start to show off their colors, and fat bike season approaches, it's time to start thinking about finding a helmet that will keep you warmer than the super-vented summer fare. Giro's Timberwolf Helmet is designed with chilly temperatures in mind and borrows inspiration from snow helmet profiles to add a dose of cozy comfort to your cold weather rides.
The Timberwolf's Thermostat Control ventilation system lets you easily adjust how much air gets through to maintain your microclimate, while a brushed fleece liner and removable ear pads provide much appreciated warmth and protection from the elements. The Timberwolf features Giro's In Form Fit system, which utilizes a quick-turning dial for up to six centimeters of fit adjustment and a vertical turning option that lets you adjust fore-aft positioning, even on the fly.
- A cold-weather helmet for commuting and fat bikepacking
- In-mold construction increases structural integrity
- Brushed fleece lining and removable ear pads provide warmth
- Adjustable ventilation tailors airflow to the weather
- Front Stack Ventilation reduces goggle fogging