Why We Like The Radix MIPS Helmet
Trail-riding requires a bit more versatility and safety than a classic skateboard helmet can provide, and Giro's Radix MIPS Helmet delivers the comfort we're looking for when hammering up the cross-country climbs and the protection we need for the flowy descents. With In-Mold technology, Giro fuses the hardshell to the EPS liner for durability and reduced weight. Trail-specific features are easy to spot as the deep temple and occipital protection is visible with the low reaching brim and rear coverage. And a P.O.V. visor with 15-positions of adjustment sets the Radix apart from traditional road helmets and ensures the sun-spotting between overhead trees and branches won't disrupt our vision on trail.
MIPS technology is onboard also to add protection during angled impacts and is integrated into the Roc Loc 5 fit system that adjusts on-the-fly with a roll-dial on the back. And a plethora of 25 vents speckles the Radix's landscape to ensure overheating is minimized as much as possible during summer quests deep into the trail network.
- Women's specific mountain bike helmet provides superior comfort and safety
- Polycarbonate outer shell fused to EPS foam liner for less bulkiness
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces on the brain during impact
- Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS adjustment system allows for a personalized fit
- P.O.V. visor provides 15 degrees of adjustment for sun protection
- Item #GIRZ34Y
- Shell Material
- polycarbonate, EPS foam liner
- Impact Management
- Wind Tunnel vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc 5.5 Mips
- P.O.V. adjustable
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 316g (M)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help