Requisite for shredding dirt.
We've all had uncomfortable chafing and irritation ruin a perfectly good trail ride, whether it's winding high above treeline in the mountains or pummeling over rocks on a desert mesa. Designed to keep this sort of irritation from ruining your ride, the Giro Men's Base Liner Bib Short delivers plush padding and form-fitting support that layers seamlessly underneath your trail baggies. Wicking mesh bibs stabilize these bib shorts in an upright fashion, but without annoying irritation or excessive body heat slowing you down.
Lightweight, form-fitting fabrics with ample stretch provide moisture-wicking comfort and uninhibited flexibility, complete with breathable mesh panels for cooling airflow while you're exerting yourself on the trail. Giro's Ase chamois provides plush, anatomically contoured padding that dissipates incoming trail vibration and chafing in the saddle. Another stand-out feature are three storage pockets along the upper back, so you can tuck all your riding accessories underneath your jersey in low-profile style.
- Eliminates irritation and chafing from everyday trail rides
- Fabric supports key muscle groups while preventing irritation
- Breathable mesh panels for cooling airflow while riding hard
- All-mesh bib straps keep bib shorts firmly in place
- Ase chamois for plush, anatomically contoured padding
- 3 expandeable storage pockets store goods under jersey
- Leg grippers keep bottoms from riding up while pedaling
- Fly opening allows for bathroom breaks on the trail
- Item #GIR00HG
- [main] 79% polyester, 21% spandex, [mesh] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [straps] 86% nylon, 14% spandex
- 9 in
- Ase chamois
- 3 expandable pockets (at lower back)
- elastic suspenders
- mesh ventilation inserts
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year