There's a reason you're riding fifteen miles into the wild on a skinny dirt trail, and it's most likely to get away from annoying distractions of modern civilization. Helping you find your happy place without disturbance, the Giro Men's Arc Short opts for a clean, no-nonsense design that's purely focused on unencumbered comfort instead of flashy graphics and gimmicks.
Lightweight, tear-resistant ripstop fabric withstands the rigors of daily jaunts in the hills and rolling forests outside of town. Best of all, it's completely silent, so you can tune-out to the sound of birds chirping and tires rolling over trail impediments. For greater comfort on rainy rides and dewy mornings, the DWR finish repels outside moisture and flinging dirt from soaking through and staining this short.
- Plot your trail escape in no-nonsense comfort
- Slides over your padded liner short (not included)
- Lightweight, durable, silent ripstop fabric
- DWR finish repels light rain and flinging dirt
- Adjustable waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered pocket holds snacks and accessories
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Item #GIRZ324
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 100% polyester, DWR coating
- 2 hand, 1 zippered
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 34] 7.2oz (204g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.