Why We Like The Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar Sport Watch
The Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar Sport Watch stays wrapped around our wrists whether we're skiing new resorts, golfing new greens, working out at the same old gym, or checking everything off our daily to-do lists. Solar-powered battery charging keeps our watches alive longer, especially when we're adventuring in sunnier weather. Like previous Fenix models, this seventh generation is jam-packed with features ranging from monitoring our heart rates or navigating us through the backcountry.
- Solar-powered multisport GPS watch for athletic adventurers
- Scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens and an always-on 1.3-inch display
- Battery recharges with the sun's energy to extend life
- Responsive touchscreen and trusted buttons navigate 30+ built-in sport apps
- Training modules include 24/7 health and wellness monitoring and a heart rate monitor
- GPS features multi-band frequency, 3-axis compass, gyroscope, and altimeter
- TopoActive maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts
- Built-in Wi-Fi is compatible with smartphones, music, and Garmin Pay
- Please see size chart for complete list of technical features
- Item #GRMF02V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.