The Alpha and Omega of handlebar bargains.
- Double butted, tapered and shot-peened 6066 aluminum
- Wide grooves for cable routing
- Compact drop design for improved reach and comfort
View more Drop Handlebars
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As far a as bars go, these are a very good design, you can't go wrong with these compact drops. They offer many grip positions when paired with hoods and I like that the ends of the bars are long enough for those of us with long torsos to utilize a sprint position with a long stem.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bar is perfect! Would I love a carbon bar? Sure, but for 10 grams less, quadruple the price and to snap it in a crash? No thanks. The shallow drop is great and comfortable and gives me perfect angle for sprints. Can't go wrong here!