386EVO PF30 Bottom Bracket
FSA makes the jump to oversized PressFit bottom brackets with this BB386 EVO PF30 Bottom Bracket. It will fit bike frames using either the BB386 EVO or the PressFit30 standard. The defining common feature is the 46mm inside diameter of the bottom bracket shell. This is the bearing set that you'll need for installation of your BB386 EVO or BB30 crankset. Be aware that it is not limited to FSA branded cranks.
To install this FSA BB386 EVO PF30 Bottom Bracket assembly, you'll want a standard BB30 tool to press the composite cups into the frame and to ensure correct installation. The sealed cartridge bearings will ensure smooth operation for many miles. The unit comes complete and ready to install. It's compatible with PF30 and BB386 EVO bike frames.
- A snazzy bottom bracket for your 386-or-PF30 frame
- Steel bearings are smooth rolling for speed
- Sealed cartridge keeps dirt and dust out
- Compatible with a variety of cranksets with 30mm axle
- Easy to install with a standard BB30 tool