Why We Like The Ranger Lite Short
Weaving through the trees of Vermont, and navigating the sandy stretches of Utah — it all requires the mobility and comfort provided by a short like the Ranger Lite Short. Fox Racing designed this short to offer absolute comfort in the heat, and it's replete with features like technical stretch fabric and a dual-density chamois with the removable liner for improved comfort in the saddle.
- Super light mountain bike short for hot weather riding
- Technical stretch fabric is ultralight and moves with us on our ride
- Snap closure increases casual style, performance, and fit
- Two hand pockets make for easy access to essentials
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for in-saddle comfort
- Item #FXRZ3GW
- [shell] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, [lining] 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Removable Liner
- 2 hand
- snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 3, 2022
Well Made and Comfortable
- I've used it several times
These shorts are well made of durable material. They are comfortable. They look good. Front pockets, no back pockets. One weird thing: there is no zipper, just a snap, but I haven't had any issues with it staying closed. I definitely plan to get more of these.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help