Why We like The Fox Racing Ranger 2.5L Water Jacket
When it is time to hop on our two-wheel steed, we don't let the sloppy weather stop us. A good way to brave the weather is with the Fox Racing Ranger 2.5L Water Jacket. Made with a 2.5-layer shell and finished off with a DWR water-resistant treatment, this jacket is waterproof and breathable to keep us dry and comfortable all ride long. An extended rear hem provides extra coverage on our rear from tire spray, and the adjustable hem and elastic cuffs help keep out the cold air. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood allows us to cinch the hood down over our helmet when the weather makes a turn for the worst, giving us more coverage as we shred the trails. Finally, two zippered hand pockets provide us with room to store our nutrition bars and small essentials on our ride.
- Waterproof mountain bike shell ready to hit the trails
- 2.5-layer fabric seals out the water while remaining breathable
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood keeps us covered from downpours
- Two zippered hand pockets store our snacks and small essentials
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs keep out the cold air
- Item #FXRZ4ST
- 100% polyester (2.5-layer), DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fall, spring
- 2 zippered hand
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help