Why We Like The Rampage Helmet
Fox Racing's DH-specific Rampage Helmet is not as robust as the V3 moto helmet it resembles, but it drops weight thanks to its fiberglass shell. That lightness brings the Rampage in line with what we need in a gravity lid. After all, mountain bike helmets aren't expected to absorb the same impacts as their moto counterparts.
The lost grams reduce neck fatigue on the mountain while diffusing forces in the kinds of impacts we expect while riding aggressively. It's constructed from a vented fiberglass shell for durability, which is layered over an EPS foam core to absorb diggers. On the inside, soft cheek pads, a synthetic suede lining, and a double D-ring chin strap keep the Rampage from rattling around and it won't irritate when removing for the ride up. The shell has 11 vents, and Fox Racing made the Rampage's eye-opening plenty wide for modern, peripheral-favoring goggles.
- A proven mountain bike helmet for DH and freeride
- Fiberglass shell is lightweight and tough
- The removable and washable liner adds a convenience factor
- Excellent protection that offers all-day comfort on the mountain
- Item #FXRZ2RP
- downhill, freeride
- Full Face
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN 1078AS/NZS 2063, ASTM 1952-15 downhill, ASTM 2032-15 BMX
- Fit Adjustment
- 2 removable cheek pads, adjustable chin strap
- 11 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 9oz (1154g)
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.