Why We Like The Baseframe Pro SS Protection
Looking cool and being safe has never been so easy while we're wearing the Fox Baseframe Pro SS Protection shirt. This lightweight base layer has built-in back and chest inserts to protect against high-impact crashes. The thin layer stays firm on our body, so while we're riding we don't ever feel the protection bouncing around.
- Protective baselayer for aggressive trail and enduro riding
- Polymer fabric is designed to form to body while riding
- Low-profile pads stay out of the way while riding
- Breathable mesh layer sheds heat while riding
- Form fitting layer makes it easy to run underneath a jersey
- Item #FXRZ2R5
- Protection Area
- EN1621-1 level 1 back
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2021
Don?t trust the back protection
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I don?t trust the back protection. It?s thin and very supple. I don?t think it?s going to save your spine in a hard hit on a rock. Shoulder protection seems a little too low?it covers the deltoid muscle bit the actual shoulder bits you might hurt.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help