Sleuth DLX Shoe
The Five Ten Sleuth DLX Shoe is a low-profile mountain bike shoe that seamlessly transitions from the trails to the town after a long day on the bike. It's a joint venture between Five Ten and their parent company Adidas, combining the renowned comfort and classic design of the legendary Adidas Samba shoe with features that help you throw down your best lines on the bike. The weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort whether you're ripping the trails or cruising the streets, while the padded lining cushions blows and draws moisture away from your feet when your working up a sweat. The sole is made of Five Ten's signature Stealth Phantom rubber with Micro Dotty tread, keeping your feet firmly glued to the pedals when you drop in to technical terrain.
- Versatile MTB shoes offering comfort, style, and performance
- Borrows design elements from the classic Adidas Samba shoe
- Tacky Stealth rubber grips the pedals in any conditions
- Weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort
- Lightweight enough for all day rides or walks around town
- One-piece molded cupsole for protection and durability
- Textile lining cushions impacts and wicks moisture
- Item #FVT003Y
- Upper Material
- [sole] one-piece molded rubber cupsole,[outsole] Stealth Phantom rubber with Micro Dotty tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.