Why We Like The Freerider Pro Cycling Shoe
We like Five Ten mountain bike shoes for their lightness and toughness that helps us take on our favorite trails. Built with durable, low-profile uppers and an impact-resistant toe box, the Freerider Pro Cycling Shoes are ideal for enduro and all-mountain riding. The sticky Stealth rubber keeps your feet confidently planted on the pedals when you're charging down steep chutes and chunky rock gardens, and the medium-flex construction offers a nice balance between on-bike responsiveness and off-bike comfort.
- Trail shoes that offer a lightweight design and lasting comfort
- Uppers perforated for breathability and quick drying
- Reinforced toe boxes with EVA backing protect your toes
- EVA footbeds enhance arch support and stability
- Stealth S1 rubber outsoles for traction and wearability
- Item #FVTZ11R
- Upper Material
- compression-molded EVA
- stealth S1 rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.