No clips needed.
Stealing the throne from Five Ten's Freerider, the Freerider Pro Men's Cycling Shoe ups the ante with extra toe protection and an even faster drying, weather-resistant upper. As with its predecessor, this shoe adds subtle styling to technological features made to shred the gnarliest of trails. In a world of neon trimmings and flashy personalities, these shoes let your riding skills take center stage.
Five Ten's non-marking Stealth S1 dotty rubber outsole provides excellent grip to keep your feet securely on the pedals. It's also built to endure the prodding from the metal spikes on your pedals all day, meaning it'll outlast the gum rubber sole on a conventional skate shoe every time and stick better to your pedals.
- A grippy-soled freeride shoe
- Sticky, durable Stealth S1 rubber sole
- Synthetic upper dries quickly
- Reinforced toe box resists impacts
- Comfortable Ortholite liner supports and cushions