Why We Like The Feedback Sports Pro Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand
Lightweight, portable, and functional support for working on our bikes comes to us in the Feedback Sports Pro Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand. With an ultra-durable anodized aluminum construction, a wide and stable base, strong jaws, and fast closure, this stand is built to handle various bikes confidently—it can support up to 75 pounds. It features a spinner knob to easily adjust the 360-degree rotating clamp so we can access every part of the bike. The strong clutch design holds the bike at any angle, while the stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create secure stability even on uneven surfaces. Plus, with quick-release fittings, this stand is remarkably easy to set up or put away when not in use.
- Work on your bike like a pro with this full-featured stand
- 6061 T6 aluminum is ultra-light and durable
- Working capacity of 35 pounds allows service on road and mountain bikes
- Clamp opening up to 2.6-inches fits largest diameter frame tubes
- Rotating crank for jaw closure is fast and one-hand operable
- Replaceable rubber pads secure and protect frames
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage easy
- Item #USSP01A
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- Clamp Opening
- Clamp Height
- 42 - 68in
- Load Capacity
- [working load capacity] 35lb, [maximum capacity] 75lb
- Folded Dimensions
- 5 x 8 x 45in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help