XCX Race Carbon Road Crank Arms
Diving into years of World Cup racing experience, e*thirteen stakes the claim of crafting the lightest production carbon cranks on the market. These XCX Race Carbon Cranks come in just shy of 360g, making them a perfect option for building up a lightweight gravel or road race bike. The 30mm spindle remains stiff under pedaling power while shedding weight over most 24mm designs, and will fit just about any frame as long as you get the correct bottom bracket.
- Ultralight carbon cranks for gravel and road bikes
- Lightweight carbon layup is also stiff and strong
- Designed for 1 x 10, 1 x 11, or 1 x 12 drivetrains
- Works with most threaded and press-fit frames
- Includes APS preload adjuster & self-extracting bolt
- e*thirteen UL chainring sold separately (34t up through 42t)
- Item #ETR1WVH
- Arm Material
- [arms] compression-molded carbon fiber, [spindle] aluminum
- Arm Length
- 170, 172.5, 175mm
- single (not included)
- BB Type
- PF30, threaded 30mm
- Q Factor
- [with e*thirteen UL chainring] 47mm
- Compatible Components
- e*thirteen UL direct-mount chainrings
- 1 lockring tool, 1 plastic plug, 2 stickers
- Claimed Weight
- [without chainring] 360g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- gravel, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help