ITA DUB Bottom Bracket
So you're building up your dream Pinarello, and you want a reliable, long lasting bottom bracket to go with it, take a look at this Italian threaded bottom bracket for SRAM DUB cranksets. The 440C stainles steel bearings offer a high level of corrosion resistance, providing increased longevity even in adverse conditions.
- Italian threaded bottom bracket for SRAM DUB cranksets
- Stainless steel bearings offer high corrosion resistance
- Angular contact design withstands axial loads from pedaling
- Bearings fitted at the widest point for increased longevity
- Largest possible ball bearings for improved load capacity
- Made in the USA by Enduro Bearings
- Includes outer seals and spindle spacers for proper chainline and preload
- Item #ENB1WU0
- [bearings] 440C stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Italian threaded
- Shell Width
- Claimed Weight
- 3.4oz (97g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help