Why We Like The EC90 SL Crank Arms
Now that cyclocross season is over, it's time to pack up your bike and head over to the shop with a new crankset in tow so you can have a double chainring for gravel adventuring. That is, unless you have the new Easton EC90 SL Crank Arms. Designed using Race Face's Cinch technology, these crank arms ship ready to pair with Easton's separately sold Direct Mount Rings for impeccable one-by function and the added capability to quickly swap to a double chainring with separately sold direct-mount spider and chainrings.
Easton makes no sacrifices in quality to get this durability, fashioning these crank arms from exceptionally light and stiff EC90 carbon fiber for efficient power transfer that'll be much appreciated when you're rocketing out of a muddy corner surrounded by course tape or clipping in for a Sunday gravel adventure. To accommodate a variety of riding styles, Easton offers one-by chainring pairings for the EC90SL ranging from 38 to 50t, as well as standard, semi-compact, and compact options for double chainring drivetrains.
Finally, we're obligated to stress the fact that the ability to swap rings, spiders, and spindles makes these crank arms virtually future-proof. Given the industry's rapid pace of development, that's an impressive claim to be able to make.
- A lightweight, future-proof pair of crank arms
- Carbon construction minimizes weight and increases stiffness
- Change from one-by to a double with separately sold spider
- Builds up to 10-, 11-, or 12-speed
- Does not include chainrings or spider
- Item #EASI152
- Arm Material
- EC90 Carbon
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- direct mount
- 1, 2 (with separately sold spider)
- BB Type
- BB86, BSA 68mm, PF30 68mm, BB30 68mm, BBright, 386Evo
- Q Factor
- 149mm (with washers)
- [one-by] 47mm, [two-by] 45mm
- Compatible Components
- [drivetrains] 10, 11, 12-speed, [bottom brackets] Easton Cinch
- Claimed Weight
- [172.5mm, 40t, without BB] 15.6oz (442g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cycling, cyclocross, gravel
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.