EC70 AX Handlebar
The Easton EC70 AX Handlebar satisfies those cyclists seeking an all-road and gravel carbon bar with an ergonomic drop shape. This latest version features compatibility with bar end mounted Di2 junction boxes for a clean integration. It's short drop and moderate reach offer comfortable hand positions and flares out to 16-degrees for greater control and leverage over rougher stretches of gravel and on descents. It doesn't at all compromise access to the shifters and brake levers but it certainly increases stability in any scenario from racing to loaded bikepacking.
- A carbon handlebar for adventure cyclists and gravel riders
- Carbon construction maximizes its strength-to-weight
- 16-degree flare at drops for greater off-road control
- Now accommodates bar end Di2 junction boxes
- The flared shape doesn't sacrifice access to shifters or brake levers
- Item #EAS002J
- [hoods, center-to-center] 40, 42, 44cm, [drops, center-to-center] 46.8, 48.8, 50.8mm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 220g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help