Won't get caught slippin'.
Setting a new standard for grip design, the Deity Knuckleduster Grip manages to maximize both grip and comfort so you get the best of both worlds. It sports an ergonomic design to help you hold on more securely and comfortably, and the tapered inner sleeve ensures solid contact with the handlebar so you don't feel like you're holding on for dear life on a rickety setup.
- The new benchmark in grip design
- Deity TRC rubber offers exceptional durability
- Tapered inner sleeve for perfect contact with handlebar
- Half waffle recessed design for added control
- Chevron V-channel for ergonomic feel
- Seamless transition through end of grip for comfort
- Short and wide rib design for comfort with no side-to-side play
View more Grips
Reviews & Community
Best grips Ive ever used
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ride without gloves a lot of the time and these grips are perfect for it. I'm sure they work well with gloves as well though too. Took a few rides to get the position just right for the waffle part to sit where I wanted but now they are perfect. I also run my hands out over the edge of the grips so not having a clamp on the end really relieves the pain from a lock ring. They are also getting more tacky with more and more rides on them.