Why We Like The Stamp 7 Exclusive Pedals
Some riders swear by clipless, but when it comes to gravity-oriented riding we think flats are where it's at. Flats offer versatility, comfort, and play when you're boosting off of rollers, and hammering through banked berms, and the Stamp 7 Exclusive Pedals do so with incredible grip, and a sleek limited-series oil slick colorway.
- Burly and secure platform pedals with a low-profile design
- 6061-T6 aluminum for rugged durability on the trail
- Upgraded igus LL-glide bearings for a smoother spindle feel
- 10 adjustable traction pads per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps feet from sliding off
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet
- Item #CRNH009
- [spindle] forged SCM 435 chromoly steel, [body] forged 6061-T6 aluminum, [bearings] Igus LL glide bearing (inner and outer)
- Removable Pins
- 10 adjustable pins per each side
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm allen key
- 4.48 x 4.37in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 13.2oz
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.