Candy 11 Pedals
In contrast to the ultra-minimalist Eggbeater, the Crank Brothers Candy 11's provide a small platform to offer more support and contact area while still living up to the Eggbeater's famed mud-shedding ability and easy four-sided entry. To minimize weight gained from that added platform, Crank Brothers utilizes aluminum for the body and titanium for the retention wings, spindle, and inner sleeve to maximize strength without sacrificing weight, making this the perfect clipless pedal for cross-country and cyclocross race applications.
- Top quality pedals for XC, gravel, and 'cross
- Titanium construction brins high strength at a low weight
- Customizable float and release angle to suit your preference
- Traction pad and ribbed body optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Chamfered edes help to minimize rock strikes
- Easy 4-sided entry with superior mud shedding ability
- Premium bearings and double sealed system for longevity
- Impressive 249g claimed weight per pair
- Item #CRN001M
- [spindle] 6al/4v titanium, [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, [wing] 6al/4v titanium, [spring] 300 series stainless steel
- premium brass
- Entry / Release
- [adjustable] 15°, 20°
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 8.8oz (249g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help