Active Intensity Crew Neck Top - Men's
Active Intensity Crew Neck Top
When the temperatures dip it's easy to make excuses to avoid icy after work rides. With the Craft Active Intensity Crew Neck Top in your wardrobe you won't have to worry about getting cold when the temperatures plummet, and can still bang out the base miles you promised yourself you'd do. Cut form-fitting, the Active Intensity Crew can be worn as a base layer, but it is a bit heavier weight than most, so it can also be worn underneath your cycling jacket as a jersey of its own. For maximum warmth on frosty days, layer it under a thermal jersey and jacket, and you'll be feeling unfazed when icy winds breeze by.
Cut with an ergonomic fit, this top sits snug against your skin with minimal bulk. The fabric is mapped for body-temperature management, applying extra fabric to the spots where you need it the most, keeping your core and extremities warm, but not overheating. With naturally wicking properties, you won't have to worry about sweat building up as the polyester threads pull perspiration away from your skin to maintain maximum comfort even when things start warming up. Flatlock seams follow your body's movement for minimal irritation, and stay out of the way to avoid chaffing on long rides.
- Ride through winter with warmth with this efficient layer
- Form-fitting for maximum moisture transfer
- Fabric is soft against skin while providing warmth
- Anatomical cut with flatlock seams for comfort all day
- Stretchy, breathable material keeps you comfortable and dry
- Item #CRA00I6
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, running, training, alpine skiing, nordic skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days