Combining the functionality of their most popular backpack with a locking rack attachment system, Chrome made the Barrage Pannier for committed bike commuters who need organized storage with rugged protection against the elements. It's constructed with a fully seam-welded liner made from 1000-denier tarpaulin and a 1050-denier nylon shell fabric. Together with the roll-top closure, this pannier offers a completely waterproof option to prevent your gear from getting soaked in a shower.
Compatible on racks with a tubing diameter of 6-12-millimeters, this pannier uses a locking three-point system with horizontal adjustability to securely attach to your bike. For additional storage, the Barrage features a webbed cargo net on the front, two internal pockets to separate wet and dry cargo, and two side exterior pockets for your water bottle or U-lock. Not to mention, a laptop sleeve that safely carries your computer (up to 13-inches) on hectic rides through downtown traffic.
- Pannier version of Chrome's most rugged backpack
- Waterproof, fully-welded main compartment ensures gear stays dry
- Burly construction is abrasion-resistant, and has waterproof liner
- Handle and shoulder strap included for off-bike use
- Roll-top closure helps you protect your items from the weather
- Three-point rack attachment system adjusts horizontally with ease
- Lower catch hook can be set on left or right on any point on rail
- Padded laptop compartment fits computers up to 13 inches in size