Why We Like The Cervelo Soloist Frameset
Built to withstand the week-in, week-out demands of amateur racing, the new Cervelo Soloist Frameset is ready for whatever the next race entails. Taking handling geometry hints from the R5, and aerodynamic cues from the S5, the Soloist craves speed and handles like a pro giving us the confidence to commit to catching the next break. The new internal cable routing is aerodynamic and also eliminates the need for brake bleeds when we need to make a stem swap by routing the brake cables under the stem rather than through it.
The new Cervelo Soloist frameset is designed to handle both mechanical and electronic shifting making it future-proof for upgrades down the road. A BBright T-47 bottom bracket stands up to long miles and makes bottom bracket swaps a piece of cake. Plus the Soloist has plenty of room to fit tires up to 34mm wide so we can experience its optimal handling even when the road gets rough.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Carbon race bike designed for the demands of amateur racing
- Just the right balance between weight and aerodynamics
- BBright bottom bracket ensures pain-free maintenance
- Compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting
- Max tire clearance of 34mm for optimal handling on any road
- Internal cable routing goes under the stem for quick parts swaps
- Designed to be easy to maintain and even easier to travel with
- Item #CVL1WXX
- Frame Material
- Wheel Size
- all-carbon, tapered soloist
- Head Tube Diameter
- 1 1/4 x 1 1/2
- Headset Included
- FSA IS2
- Bottom Bracket Type
- T47 BBRight
- Cable Routing
- Front Derailleur Mount
- Brake Type
- Cervelo SP27 Carbon
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Tire Clearance
- 700 x 34mm
- faceplate front computer/accessory mount, rear accessory mount
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help