Why We Like The Caledonia 5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
Cervelo's Caledonia 5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike hits that optimal balance between racing and endurance. The brand's commitment to aerodynamics is not ignored, but it's designed to be a bike for the modern road rider. The Caledonia 5 is designed to cut across some choppy backroad pavement, a singletrack connector, and whatever else that stands between you and your longest mile days. And, we like that Cervelo engineered the handling on the Caledonia 5 based on a specific use case. They lowered the BB, increased the trail and the rear center for additional stability on top of handling that can take on races that are rough on your ride. You can even fit a 34mm tire in (or 31mm with fenders) for versatility and a bit of fun. The Caledonia 5 delivers comfort and speed for all-day performance that lets you keep having fun, even when the going gets tough.
- A speedy road riding machine for better performance
- Increased rear center and trail, lower BB for stability and handling
- Lower modulus carbon placed in key areas for strength
- Clearance for a 34mm tire, or a 31mm tire with fenders
- A modern road bike that can take on rough riding