Why We Like The Castelli Unlimited Cargo Bib Short
From rough gravel rides to smooth road training sessions, the Castelli Unlimited Cargo Bib Short is engineered to keep us comfortable and performing at our best. The stretchy Affinity Pro Lycra fabric moves with us as we get in and out of the saddle, while the Kiss Air² Donna seat pad delivers the seated comfort we desire for rides of any length. For optimal storage, each side of the shorts features a cargo-style side pocket with a top flap to keep our phones, tools, and snacks secure while we ride.
- Unique bib shorts designed for road and gravel adventures
- Affinity Pro fabric offers phenomenal stretch and rebound
- KISS Air² Donna seat pad offers all-day comfort in the saddle
- GIRO⁴ leg grippers keep the shorts from riding up
- Two side cargo-style pockets feature a flap for extra security
- Item #CSTZ7QR
- Affinity Pro Lycra fabric
- KISS Air² Donna seat pad
- 2 cargo-style side (with flap over top)
- yes, drop-tail bib construction
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling, gravel
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 20, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first pair of nice bibs and I was impressed. I've been riding Terry Cycles shorts for years, and the padding in these bibs felt like an extra saddle. Absorbed so much road chatter and was very very comfortable. The sizing is unfortunate. I ordered the XL and they fit great, but my normal size is M-L in other areas of clothing. The cargo pocket is pretty nice, very secure.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help