Why We Like The Castelli Gavia Lite Jacket
With GORE-TEX Active fabric and a long tail to protect us from road spray, Castelli's Gavia Lite Jacket keeps us riding outside when Mother Nature tries to keep us on the trainer. Though designed to keep us warm and dry, the upper back features covered ventilation to regulate our body temperature, ensuring we don't overheat as we push the pedals to the max during a humid rain storm.
- A GORE-TEX shell built to withstand big storms
- The upper back features covered ventilation to regulate temperatures
- A longer tail design adds protection against road spray
- Three rear pockets carry our snacks, tools, and other essentials
- Reflective wrist closures and drain holes increase visibility
- Item #CSTZ7RL
- 3-layer mid-weight GORE-TEX fabric
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 rear
- wrist closures, laser-cut drain holes on rear pockets
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 257g
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help