Why We Like The Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short
Castelli claims that while its women's clothing is typically designed from the ground up for, well, women, the Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short is designed specifically for racing. That being said, it's built using minimalist construction, one that focuses on aerodynamics and also comfort, as racing requires long hours in the saddle, both during training and on race day. It features some new details making subtle improvements over its already best-selling short.
It uses a new leg gripper that still features a lie-flat raw-cut edge but now has vertical silicone stripes to keep it in place without restricting stretch. New fabrics allow for better print quality and Castelli also updated the seams to improve the fit and give the short an even better look. It also re-engineered the bib straps with new fabrics and construction so you stay cooler and it lies flatter and is more durable. Final updates include a new Progetto X2 Air Seamless insert and its one of the softest surface fabrics we've ever felt in a chamois.
- Aero bib short for helping you go fast on race day
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs boost the aero performance
- Forza fabric on the inner legs create the perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered lie-flat bib strap construction keeps you cool
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic distribute grip over a larger area
- Doppio V construction in front offers increased comfort
- Flat-lock stitching reduces irritation
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna women's-specific seat insert offers long ride comfort
- Item #CST00RG
- [leg] Vortex, [inner thigh] Forza
- spring, summer, fall
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna
- Stripe mesh engineered lie-flat straps
- Leg Gripper
- Giro4 leg elastic
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help