Flanders Warm Long-Sleeve Baselayer
Nothing ruins a ride faster than catching a chill. Except maybe a flat tire. Or slushy conditions. Well OK, there are lots of things that rival catching a chill, but we still don't like it. So as the seasons change, we start thinking along the lines of layers, and this inevitably leads us to the Castelli Flanders Warm Base Layer.
The Flanders is made with a durable SottoZero Fleece that insulates and wicks. Dryer, after all, is warmer. Mesh inserts provide ventilation in the underarms, just in case you overheat, and the flatlock stitching and flat hems mean the Flanders will fit comfortably as a piece of layering gear. Castelli recommends it for use in 25 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, and, while this range may seem excessive, we find that the Flanders gets the job done in all conditions when layered with the right outer layer.
The Castelli Flanders Warm Base Layer - Men's is available in six sizes ranging from X-Small to XX-Large in the color Grey.
- Midweight base layer designed for winter cycling
- Multi-denier wicks effectively so you stay dry
- High-loft fleece lining provides warmth to spare
- Mesh armpits help prevent overheating
- Flat-lock stitching for an irritation-free fit
- Flat hem comfortably tucks away into your tights
- Recommended for 25 - 50-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST002W
- SottoZero Fleece (100% polyester)
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year