Espresso GT Glove
We've all been underprepared on winter rides only to be found huddling warm coffee in the cafe's corner booth, waiting for life-signs to return to frigid fingers. Thankfully, Castelli wants every winter ride to be enjoyable, and without regret, so the Espresso GT Glove is designed to protect down to 25-degrees F in the rain or the snow. Gore-Tex Infinium, which is becoming a staple in Castelli's premium, winter cycling gear, creates a waterproof lining for when the forecast is unavoidable. Trusted PrimaLoft insulation keeps a warm layer of air around fingers and wrists mile after mile through the frost-covered country roads, while the enhanced grip on the palms helps maintain a confident connection to the bars. And pulling up to the café, the easy on, easy off zipper improves upon a traditional hook-and-loop wrist closure design.
- Make sure you get to the coffee stop with warm hands
- Warming insulation and waterproof lining keep fingers protected
- Grip control improves handlebar control
- Water-repellent zipper instead of awkward hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective details because the day is only so long
- Rated for rides between 25-50 degrees F