Why We Like The Dinamica Shoe Cover
Keep snow and splashes out and warmth in with the Dinamica Shoe Cover from Castelli. It's designed with GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPED fleece-backed fabric that insulates and protects. A women's specific fit is built specifically for us, and reflective print enhances visibility on the road.
- Wind and weather stopping shoe cover for our ride
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER X-Fast fabric for protection
- Fleece backer for increased warmth while we pedal
- Reflective side panel enhances visibility
- Durable heel cap with reflectivity and pull tab
- Silicone grip at top of cuff to seal water out
- Item #CST00UZ
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-Fast, [lining] polyester fleece
- YKK AquaGuard zipper
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 3.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 7, 2021
Warm but runs small in the ankle
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
These covers are well made and warm. I live in Minnesota and have been riding up to 30 miles in 20 degree temps with only a minimal amount of chill in my toes. My shoe size is 6.5. The small fits like a glove however, you would have to have the ankles of a 10 year old boy in order to zip them up. The medium still fit ok around the shoe and are still tight in the ankle but with effort can be zipped. I am 5'5' 106lbs and do not suffer from any cardiac anomalies that might cause me to retain water in my lower extremities. (ie: no "cankles" here...smile) Otherwise, love these covers!! But, buy the bigger size.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help