Diluvio Pro Shoecover
Developed by request from Castelli's sponsored pro teams, the Diluvio Pro Shoecover is made for training in cold and wet winter riding conditions. It's made from a 4mm thick neoprene fabric, which is 33% thicker than the standard Diluvio for improved weather protection, and features an extended 20cm cuff height that ensures coverage for taller winter riding socks. The top edge of the cuff is raw cut to help seal against the skin to keep water out, and the seams are both stitched and glued for added protection from rain, slush, and road spray. Despite it's thicker construction, the fabric remains stretchy to minimize the difficulty of pulling them over your shoes, which is further aided by a full-length water-resistant zipper at the back.
- A road cycling shoecover for cold and wet winter rides
- Thick neoprene construction offers warmth and weather protection
- Seams are glued and stitched to keep out rain and road spray
- Pro fit with taller cuff height to cover winter riding socks
- Water-resistant zipper at the back for easy on and off
- Reflective heel and side print to help you be seen in low light
- Item #CST00NZ
- 4mm neoprene
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.