Hellbender Headset Bearing
If you're tired of bearings with weak seals blowing up after a few rainy rides, or getting caked with dirt until they don't spin without a painful creak, then its due time to replace your headsets beat up old bearings with the Cane Creek Hellbender Headset Bearing. This burly cartridge bearing houses all of its stainless steel ball-bearings inside of a fully-sealed case, skipping webbing and casing that we see in over bearings, instead featuring complete contact all the way around. This makes for a superior seal to the elements, and longer lasting smoothness. While the Hellbender was designed for Cane Creek's new SlamSet headset, which lacks as many seals as other headsets, it is completely retrofit-able to Cane Creek's 40 series, 110, Air and Angleset headsets.
- Cane Creek's most sealed bearing for extreme conditions
- Fully encased ball bearings skip casing for full contact
- Stainless steel construction is durable and smooth
- Completely sealed to prevent contamination, rust, and damage
- Designed for SlamSet but retro-fittable to many other Cane Creek headsets
- Item #CNE001D
- stainless steel
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 41mm, 42mm, 52mm
- Cane Creek 40, 110, Air, Angleset, and SlamSet
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.