Why We Like The eeSILK Plus Carbon Seatpost
Using parallel linkage technology seen in the Thudbuster suspension seapost, Cane Creek designs the eeSILK Plus Carbon Seatpost to bring in lightness and high performance. With it, we can ride longer and farther with 35mm of vertical compliance for improved control on rough and rowdy surfaces. Fatigue is reduced over long rides, and we like the lightweight feel this seatpost provides.
- Witness reduced chatter and fatigue with this functional seatpost
- Lightweight carbon fiber is highly durable and comfortable
- 35mm travel keeps us moving for miles on end
- Equipped with a titanium thumb wheel for the forward seat clampbolt
- Available in 27.2mm and 31.6mm seatpost diameters
- Item #CNE1WVN
- carbon fiber
- 27.2, 31.6mm
- elastomer maintainance tool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 year limited
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.