With the release of Campagnolo's gravel-specific Ekar group comes an all-new set of rotors designed for the rigourous conditions of off-road cycling. Built from tempered stainless steel, these rotors are strong, light, and highly resistant to corrosion. Pair them with Campy's DB310 organic compound pads for exceptional power and durability no matter how steep the descent, or how mucky the conditions.
- Campagnolo rotors for the Ekar gravel groupset
- Corrosion-resistant steel withstands the elements
- Extensive ventilation for optimal heat dissipation
- Centerlock only, available in 140 or 160mm diameter
- Item #CPGA05D
- [rotor] tempered stainless steel, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type
- Campagnolo Ekar hydraulic disc brakes
- 140, 160mm
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 140mm] 8.6oz (245g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.