Why We Like The Blueseventy Thermal Reaction Fullsuit
Built to help us conquer the cold waters of early-season racing, the Blueseventy Thermal Reaction Fullsuit is redesigned to promote more natural body rotation, increase our distance per stroke, and keep us warmer so we can do our best. 5mm thick panels of durable 39-cell Yamamoto neoprene are placed on the core and hips for optimal buoyancy and taper down to 1.5mm on the shoulders, lower legs, and arms for maximum freedom of movement. A Zirconium jersey liner helps further protect us from the cold waters with its wool-like properties and exceptional heat retention, while a redesigned neck ensures chafing doesn't ruin our race.
- Thermal wetsuit for fast swims and even faster transitions
- Durable 39-cell Yamamoto neoprene offers unbeatable flexibility
- Zirconium jersey lining helps retain more body heat
- Thick 5mm core and hip panels increase buoyancy
- Narrower front panel encourages more efficient hip drive
- Reactive Stretch Technology panels increase reach from shoulders
- S-Flex side panels improve fit and ease of getting into suit
- Item #BLSB01C
- [face fabric] 39 cell Yamamoto neoprene, SCS coating, [lining] Zirconium jersey
- Water Temp
- 48F minimum
- [core, hips] 5mm [lower legs] 4mm [side panels] 3mm [back jersey] 2mm [shoulders, arms] 1.5mm
- full-length back
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help