Why We Like The Outpost Elite 14L Frame Bag
Riding with critical gear just became a whole lot easier. Blackburn's Outpost Elite Frame Bag is designed to make your bicycle more stable when it's weighed down with pounds of gear, food, or water. It's constructed with lightweight materials and welded seams, and it sheds water and debris so we can have a fighting chance against mud and rain. Hypalon straps protect the bike's frame, and two external pockets offer space for essentials like maps. Drain holes are included in these pockets for when things get wetter than we anticipated. Blackburn's organizational design means there's a place for everything so our necessities will always be where we need them to be.
- A framebag for carrying gear in your frame's front triangle
- Waterproof materials, welded seams, and sealed zippers keep items dry
- Removeable Hypalon straps that protect your frame
- Available in 4 sizes to fit most bikes
- Water bladder hydration port makes storing water easy
- Mesh and slip pockets offer a ton of storage options
- Expandable to adjust to what you're carrying
- Item #BLB006N
- water-resistant synthetic
- [small] 3.37L (206cu in), [medium-short] 3.65L (223cu in), [medium-tall] 5.15L (314cu in), [large] 6.76L (413cu in)
- Several mesh, slip pockets, main compartment baffle, hydration port
- Number Included
- most hardtail frames, some full suspension frames
- [Small] 10 x 14 x 1.75in, [Medium-Short] 11 x 16 x 1.75in, [Medium-Tall] 12 x 16 x 3.05 x 1.75in, [Large] 13 x 19 x 2 x 4.10in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7.2oz (205g), [medium-short] 8.7oz (246g), [medium-tall] 9.3oz (264g), [large] 10.8oz (306g)
- commuting, bikepacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.