Mammoth Anyvalve Mini Pump
When you're in the middle of a trail system, out of tubes and out of patches, you don't need to be worrying about which valve stem is on the spare tube that kind stranger rocking a classic mid-1990's rig just tossed your way. Air up with any valve at any time with Blackburn's Mammoth Anyvalve Mini Pump. Its Anyvalve head automatically adjusts to fit Presta, Schrader, or Dunlop valves so you're never left hanging with an incompatible tube. A rubberized handle folds out into a T-shape for better leverage while pumping, and an oversized barrel width means it pushes massive air compared to its similarly-mini counterparts.
- A versatile mini pump with big capabilities
- Anyvalve head adapts to Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversized barrel increases air volume per stroke
- Includes bike mount so you can't forget it and it doesn't eat into pocket or pack space
- Item #BLB002U
- [barrel] aluminum, [handle] rubberized
- Valve Type
- AnyValve (universal)
- Max Pressure
- 90 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- 5.1oz (145g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 25, 2021
It's 12" long
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Installed fine on the bike, even with a square downtube. I haven't ridden with it yet. I just didn't see length on this or the manufacturer website and wanted to pass that along!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help