Why We Like The Road Pogie Handlebar Mittens
There's only so much layering you can do when temperatures dip below freezing. Too much, and shifts become sloppy, if existent at all, and braking near impossible — a terrifying endeavor on icy roads. The Road Pogie Handlebar Mittens act as an insulated den for your hands, so you can opt for more streamlined gloves underneath, and keep shifting and braking precise, without freezing your digits.
- Burly winter-ready pogies that create a toasty home on your bars
- 5-millimeter thick neoprene cuts through rain and wind
- Nylon lamination adds an extra hit of waterproof durability
- Wide internal space allows you to keep your hands where you want them
- Can be partnered up with cycling gloves of your choice underneath
- Medium opening is 8.5in, large is 9in
- External routing version has a hole with a zipper closure to allow for cable routing
- Item #BMI0002
- [membrane/laminate] nylon, [face fabric] 5mm neoprene
- [external routing, internal routing] hook-and-loop cuffs, [external routing] zipper
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.