SRAM Oval Boost148 Direct Mount Traction Chainring
Boost your SRAM drivetrain with the Absolute Black SRAM Oval Boost148 Direct Mount Traction Chainring. It features a Boost-specific 52mm chainline , a narrow-wide tooth profile for chain retention, and a range of off-road-appropriate sizing. Absolute Black claims that its oval rings result in smoother rotation and improved traction compared to standard, round chainrings, and this oval chainring is compatible with SRAM GXP and BB30 long spindle cranksets that allow direct-mount chainrings.
- Take advantage of oval spinning with this direct-mount chainring
- Strong aluminum body in race-ready size options
- Teeth designed for maximum chain-retention and smooth operation
- Boost-specific design offers a 52mm chainline
- Item #ABC0002
- CNC machined 7075 Txxx aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 28, 30, 32, 34t
- Compatible Components
- GXP and long spindle BB30, Boost 148 bikes, SRAM XX1, SRAM X01, SRAM X1, SRAM X0, SRAM X9, SRAM X7, SRAM S2210, SRAM S1400, Truvativ AKA
- Claimed Weight
- [28t] 1.8oz (50g), [30t] 1.9oz (55g), [32t] 2.1oz (59g), [34t] 2.3oz (66g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.