In a world of bells and whistles, 7mesh Industries offers salvation from the complicated with the Oro jacket, featuring a truly minimalist design that focuses on the benefits of eliminating the excess. Built with exceptional materials, and nothing else, the Oro weighs just shy of nothing, and shields you from the storm with complete water protection.
Precisely stitched together with Gore-Tex's incredibly lightweight Active fabric with ShakeDry technology, a new milestone is tackled that previously seemed completely unrealistic: a breathable and completely waterproof jacket at under 100-grams. Using Gore-Tex's lightest weight fabric available, 7mesh designers built an intricate pattern that reduces any excess bulk at seams to reduce fabric and increase comfortable range of motion. The lightweight and breathable fabric is paired with a direct-laminated zipper, which creates minimal bulk while maintaining a waterproof seal. Welded raw-hem edges allow for a clean finish, and reflective piping around the hem illuminates for visibility.
The jacket packs down easily, and stows within its internal pocket, reducing to approximately the size of a fist to stash in your jersey pocket with ease. Pass-through vents make it easy to access items in your jersey pocket, so while the jacket may skip excessive pockets, you'll still have access to your essentials in the saddle. The whole package comes together to a remarkable 93 grams in weight to provide the lightest weight answer to weather protection.
- Minimal weight with maximum protection on rainy days
- Ultra-lightweight breathable and waterproof jacket
- GoreTex Active fabric repels water with ease
- Precipitation rolls off with ShakeDry technology
- Cut for comfort in the saddle with minimal seam bulk
- Packs down to miniscule size in self-storage pocket
- Access internal jersey pockets with pass-thru vent
- Weighs in at under 100-grams for minimal weight gain
- Item #SVN0017
- GORE-TEX Active with Shakedry
- hip, drop tail
- pass-through vent
- 1 storage
- 360-degree hem
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year