Why We Like The Altis Helmet
Whether we're roosting berms, railing turns or working interval laps on our favorite local trails, we know we have to have the right protection for the job. The Altis Helmet is a lightweight option with 14 ventilation ports for maximum airflow to keep us cool and comfortable on our ride. Smartshock technology protects us from rotational impacts and a polycarbonate shell guards against any hits.
- A highly protective helmet with maximum airflow for comfort
- In-mold polycarbonate shell absorbs any direct hits
- Smartshock technology reduces rotational impacts
- 14 Large ventilation ports keep us cool while we ride
- Nexus push release snap-buckle adjustment system for an easy fit
- Washable, moisture-wicking anti-odor liner keeps us fresh
- Adjustable visor blocks the sun for our benefit
- Item #OHPB087
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- Smartshock Rotational Protective System
- 14 ventilation ports
- Fit Adjustment
- Nexus push release snap-buckle
- multi-point adjustable
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help