Airmatic 3/4-Sleeve Jersey
Since our favorite trails begin in arid lowlands with little-to-no shade, eventually transitioning to dense forests thousands of feet higher where the air is much cooler, we're suckers for well-ventilated jerseys with greater coverage. Such departures in environmental conditions are hard to plan for, that's why 100% developed the Airmatic 3/4 Jersey with breezy ventilation panels and 3/4-sleeve coverage for added warmth. Polyester knit construction wicks moisture for a cooler feel when you're pushing your six-inch enduro sled uphill, and the odor-resistant treatment keeps you fresh when you stop into the cafe afterwards.
Staying true to its all-mountain heritage, the Airmatic 3/4 Jersey is a bit more relaxed, so you're never restricted in motion. The dropped rear hem prevents the jersey from annoyingly riding up for a bit more coverage when you're aggressively charging. Another nice-to-have feature is the sunglasses wipe hidden along the underside, which comes in handy when you're spraying mud and drifting around loose corners.
- Keeps you cool in lowlands and warm on chilly mountains
- Relaxed cut with dropped hem for all-mountain ripping
- Polyester jersey wicks moisture for active cooling
- Ventilated panels prevent overheating in hot weather
- Odor-resistant treatment fends off funky odors
- Wipe along underside for wiping smudged shades
- Fully sublimated graphics won't fade over time
- Item #OHP00A7
- polyester, odor-resistant
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help